- Use only products approved by tile and grout manufacturers. Never use steam, pressurized water systems, abrasives, acids or harsh chemicals.
- Always use PH neutral, no-rinse floor cleaning products. Use a damp mop (microfiber is best). Rinse the dirty mop in a separate bucket or laundry basin, so you keep the clean solution bucket free of dirt.
Tile Shower Maintenance Tips:
- Always wipe down the shower after use. Drying the walls and floor will help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Eliminate bar soaps and use liquid shower soaps and gels. Soap scum build up on tile and grout is nothing more than bar soap that has re-hardened on the surface. Eliminating bar soaps will totally eliminate soap scum build up.
- Clean the shower weekly with only products approved by all tile and grout manufacturers.
- Always make sure there are no openings or cracks in the grout and caulked joints to prevent water damage and mold growth behind the tile.
How to Mop a Floor:
- Vacuum or dust the floor to remove hair and loose debris. Mix 1 ounce of our Gold Ph neutral cleaner with each gallon of warm water in a bucket. Mop a small section of the floor with a damp microfiber mop.
- When you see an accumulation of dirt on the mop surface, rinse the mop head in a separate bucket of water or under the faucet in a laundry basin until the mop head is clean before placing the mop back into the clean solution bucket.
It's been 2 years since I had my grout re stained and cleaned by grout Smith. I can tell you it has held up beautifully. I was ready to pull these floors out and put something new down. Instead I had them come out. They repaired the few grout lines that needed repairing, cleaned it, stained it and it is absolutely beautiful 2 years later. Im buying more product because the product really does keep it clean. I've also started using the deep clean product in my shower and it really helps keep that nice and bright.
- Teresa Loomis. 7/13/2019
Our 20-year old bathrooms were nice, but needed TLC. We actually thought we would need to remodel to get the appearance we desired. After a few hours of effort the tub in one bath and the shower stall in another were brand new in appearance. We can now delay the remodel. Thank you Grout Smith of Central Florida.
- Jim Williams. 6/25/2019
Had an amazing experience with this Company . We had some tiles in our living room that started “tenting” we called them they sent Ron out he was amazing and set my mind at ease that they could def fix the tiles and not break any of them as I had no extras ( our home is 18 years old and we’ve lived here 5 years ) . He came Monday gave me a quote . We always get at least 3 estimates before we do anything in our home . When the other two company’s came out I just didn’t get a good feeling . So Nash came out on wed and did the job . My husband stayed home and sent me photos of the progress . I could tell Nash was so careful and meticulous with his work !!! It looks so awesome !!! You cannot even tell where the problem is . We had the same issue with a small area right off of our dinning room a couple of years ago and hired a handyman who said he could fix it ..... well after breaking two tiles and telling me he could find some to match ... um no .... I finally asked around our neighborhood and I was able to get two to replace the ones he broke . We will never use anyone but Groutsmith !!!!! We are going to have them come and redo grout in shower and clean & seal our tiles through the house . Please call and ask for Ron !!!! He will take good care of you !!! And Nash is the best !!! Thanks guys !!!
- Kathy Cravatta. 6/14/2019
THEY GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
- Roberto Venci. 4/14/2019
Did a clean and repair job in our old dated shower and it looks brand new! Cleaning is easier now too. Highly recommend them.
- Greg Travassos. 11/17/2018
Very responsive and professional and did an excellent job cleaning the grout all over the house and I'm very happy with their work, honesty and customer service.